Posted on May 9th, 2017 .
The list of three plenary speakers has been announced for the 4th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute conference will be held this August at Brock University (Niagara Region, Ontario):
Dates: Wednesday August 16 – Thursday August 17, 2017
Location: Brock University (St. Catharines, Ontario)
Proposal Deadline: June 1
Early Bird Registration Deadline: June 22
The two-day conference will include keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and digital tool training that focus on the innovative use of digital technologies to enhance and transform undergraduate and graduate teaching.
• Dr. Ian Milligan, University of Waterloo
“Learning to Collaborate (or Why You Should Hang Out with Librarians)”
• Dr. Bonnie Stewart, University of Prince Edward Island
“The State of Digital Pedagogy: Where Networks and Institutions Intersect”
• Dr. Joycelyn Wilson, Georgia Tech
“The Hip Hop Archive as Pedagogical Design Issue: Speculating Across the Digital to the Physical “
You are invited to submit a proposal for a paper, workshop, or poster:
• digital pedagogy best practices in the Humanities or Social Sciences;
• digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
• digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
• the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
• digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
• innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
The Digital Pedagogy Institute is a partnership between Brock University, the University of Guelph, and the University of Toronto Scarborough.